Welcome to Babakimpo.com (the “Site”). This document (the “Terms and Conditions” or the “Agreement”) shall be read as a legally binding agreement between Buyer or Merchant (as defined below) on the Site (also referred to as “you” or “your”) and Babakimpo (also referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”). This Agreement governs your use of this Site. By using this Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Information Collected
- Registration Information including, but not limited to name, address, e-mail address, phone numbers and date of birth.
- Payment Information including, but not limited to billing information, credit or debit card numbers, bank account numbers, expiration dates.
- Information about Activities on the Site including, but not limited to specifications of products, pricing and delivery information.
- Statistical Information including, but not limited to IP addresses, browser software, operating systems, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors.
- Use of Collected Information
- We reserve the right to use the Collected Information for marketing and verification purposes, to contact you regarding any matters or communications relevant to your use of the Site, to enable transactions to be completed and determine credit worthiness. We do not sell, rent or pass the Collected Information to others without your consent.
- We reserve the right to disclose the Collected Information to relevant authorities insofar as we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, property, the Site and/or users of the Site. We also reserve the right to disclose the Collected Information in response to a judicial order or other requirement by law, government or regulatory authority.
- In the event of sale, merger, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganisation or liquidation of Babakimpo, we may, in our sole discretion sell or assign Collected Information on and through the Site, including without limitation all information we have collected from users to one or more relevant third parties.
- Right to Access/Amend Information
- You reserve the right to access information about you held by us and to request correction of the information.
- Pursuant to Clause 2.5 of our Terms and Conditions Agreement, you are to notify us immediately should there be any changes or update of existing information we hold about you.
- We store cookies in your devices to remind us who you are and to track your visits to the Site.
- You may choose not to accept cookies by modifying your browser. However, in doing so, some features of the Site may not work properly.
- Security of Information
- We will do our best to ensure our site is protected using reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access. You are to keep the login password safe, as we will not be responsible for any unauthorized use of password should you divulge it to anyone.
- We do not, and do not intend to sell any of our products to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Site. Accordingly, and pursuant to Clause 2.2 of our Terms and Conditions, any of your minor dependent(s) will be deemed to have been granted permission by you to use the Site.
- In the event that any of your minor dependent provides us with personal information without your consent (i.e. parental or guardian consent), you are to notify to us in writing immediately via email.